At EventScan, the security of our customer information is extremely important to us. We understand the importance of the trust you place in us to protect this information.
Our Goal is to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the data throughout the life cycle of collecting, handling and disposing personal data. We take this very seriously on a daily routine.
1. We are GDPR Compliant and have implemented security measures to uphold industry standard practices.
2. On monthly basis, we conduct an internal security audit to ensure these high standards are met.
3. Our employees receive extensive GDPR and Cyber Security training, along with briefings on a regular basis.
4. Our employees are required to meet our standards for Data Privacy & Data Retention.
Please see below to read our Data Protection Policy.
Data Protection Policy
March 18, 2022
means EventScan, a DBA of VE Innovative Resource Group LLC.
means the General Data Protection Regulation.
means Director of Regulatory Compliance for EventScan.
Register of Systems
means a register of all systems or contexts in which personal data is processed by the Company.
1. Data protection principles
The Company is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
2. General provisions
3. Lawful, fair and transparent processing
4. Lawful purposes
5. Data minimisation
7. Archiving / removal
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data, the Company shall promptly assess the risk to people’s rights and freedoms and if appropriate report this breach to the ICO.